HomeAbout MeCookie PicsCupcakesPricesContact

Monday, June 18, 2012

Pieces of Parker at 4


The other night I was coloring with the kids and Parker and I had the sweetest conversation that I wrote down with a crayon while we were coloring.

Me: "What is your favorite color?"

Parker:Pink


Me:What is your favorite animal?

Parker:Elephant

 
Me:What is your favorite cartoon?
Parker:Tom and Jerry and Sponge Bob

Me:Who is your best friend?
Parker: Mom and Taylor (sorry Daddy, I'm pretty sure it was just who was in eyesight)

 
Me:What is your favorite food?
Parker: Macaroni and Cheese and String Cheese

 
Me: What are your favorite toys?
Parker: Squinkies and Coloring

 
Me: How old are you?
Parker: I am 4 Taytay (what he calls Taylor) is 1

 
Me:What is your favorite Bible Story?
Parker: The one where the boy kills the huge giant with a rock, and the one with lots of colors (Joseph and the coat of many colors)

 
Me:What do you want to be when you grow up?
Parker: A finder so I don't lose anything and so Taylor won't be sad because she lost a toy.

Me:Do you want any more brothers or sisters?
Parker:2 sisters and 4 brothers because I like babies.......ok?!

Parker,
You are an answer to prayer and you bring more joy to our house than I thought possible. You are smart, sweet, and love to be right in the middle of everything. We are crazy about you and we love you to the moon!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is the sweetest thing!!!! My stepson has always called me Taytay and I love it because he's the only one who does it!! And what a precious big brother is for wanting to make sure his little sister doesn't lose any of her toys!

    ReplyDelete



The Doughmestic Housewife


 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved